1. The co-owners are automatically grouped in a union with legal personality and financial autonomy.
2. The union is administered by a general meeting and managed by a trustee and his deputy.
3. The purpose of the union is the preservation, maintenance and administration of the common elements.
4. The syndicate has the right to take legal action even against one of the co-owners individually or collectively with the injured co-owners.
5. The Union is held liable for any loss due to negligence in the management and maintenance of the common parts.
6. The union is also responsible for repairs to the building and maintenance work.