1. The exemption from the obligation to register in the Trade Register
2. Non-VAT registration. The self-entrepreneur is exempt from VAT without deduction right.
3. Reduced tax (income tax: 1% of turnover for industrial, commercial and craft activities and 2% for services)
4. The self-entrepreneur is subject to the business tax after the expiry of the exemption for the first 5 years.
5. The possibility of billing. The self-entrepreneur has the tax identifier, the business tax number and the identifier of the self-entrepreneur who is at the same time the Common Company Identifier (CEI).