1. The Manager is a merchant and is subject to all accounting obligations arising therefrom.
2. The management contract must be published within 15 days after its signature, in the form of an extract, in the Official Bulletin and in a legal publication newspaper.
3. The manager must indicate on all the documents signed by him, his registration number in the commercial register and the seat of the court where he is registered and his status of free manager of the fund.
4. The lessor of the fund is jointly and severally liable with the manager for the debts contracted by him during the operation of the fund for a period of 6 months following the date of publication of an extract from the management contract.
5. The end of the management immediately makes payable the debts related to the operation of the fund contracted by the free manager during the term of the management.